Hatrick-Bruce's electrical division was established over 10 years ago as a natural extension of the civil and mechanical engineering services already offered by the company. Now managed by Mark Duncan, high standards of workmanship and a firm emphasis on safe practice have always formed the core of Hatrick-Bruce's engineering ethos, and in the company's electrical division these qualities were duly recognised by NICEIC with the award of "Approved Contractor" status in September 2000.
From a conveniently located base just off the main M90 artery, mid-way between Edinburgh and Perth, Hatrick-Bruce provides a complete, highly professional electrical installation service. Whether we're re-wiring an old building, installing computer cabling or fire alarm systems in a refurbished office or designing a complete electrical system for a new factory building, we take immense pride in the high levels of customer care which we offer. Indeed it is our friendly, flexible customer-focused service, which encourages so many customers to return to our company for further commissions.
Regular Hatrick-Bruce customers include many well-known local and national companies and organisations, such as Vodafone, The Coal Authority, Scottish Water, West Lothian Council, Perth & Kinross Council and Scottish Natural Heritage, to name but a few. Moreover, a swift glance at a list of recent electrical projects carried out by the Hatrick-Bruce team provides an insight into the extensive electrical engineering expertise which we offer. Take, for example, the following commissions:
- New Office Facility - Scottish Natural Heritage, Battleby: Complete electrical design and installation of offices with CAT2 lighting. Power and upgrading of main distribution boards. Also complete I.T. installation certified to CAT5E by our in-house team.
- Arngask Nursery Unit, Perth & Kinross Council: Complete electrical installation of Nursery building comprising CAT2 lighting, power installation, mains and sub-mains cabling to existing school buildings. Fire alarm and emergency lighting to BS standard.
- Refurbishment of offices in former church at New Row, Perth - Perthshire and Kinross-shire Society for the Blind: Turnkey project, including electrical design; installation of electrical system & computer cabling; installation of heating.
- New-build farmhouse near Errol - private client: Design of electrical system in conjunction with client; complete installation of electrical and heating system.
- Earl's Hill Transmitter, Stirling - Northern Lighthouse Board: Industrial installation of radio station electrics comprising of tray, trunking and mains distribution.
- Vodafone Base Stations - variety of electrical works.
- Extension to office (traditional stone) - Kirkforthar Potatoes: installation of all heating and electrical systems.
- Installation of MRI scanner Queen Margaret Hospital.
Electrical and Mechanical design and install project for 40 bed nursing home lochgelly.